10. Everton’s 2-0 victory over West Brom at the weekend was their first in from four games this season. The Toffees are 2.15 to beat Wolfsburg.
9. Saturday’s result was also Everton’s first clean sheet of the season, having conceded 10 goals in their three previous games. Wolfsburg are 7.50 to score over 2.5 goals.
8. Steven Naismith already has three goals for Everton this season, having netted just nine times in the previous campaign. The Scotland international is 7.00 to score first.
7. Wolfsburg are yet to win a game this season (D3 L1) but are 3.30 to claim victory on Thursday.
6. Everton have scored first in three of their four games this season and are 1.64 to do so again at Goodison Park.
Watch Everton beat Sigma Olomouc 4-0 in the opening game of the 2009/10 Europa League:
5. Ivica Olic has scored twice for Wolfsburg this season, boasting 50% of their goals tally. The Croatian is 3.55 to score.
4. Everton last played in Europe in the 2009/10 season, where they qualified out of Group I with three wins and three defeats. They are 3.30 to draw with Wolfsburg.
3. Steven Pienaar finished top scorer in Everton’s 2009/10 Europa League campaign, sharing the accolade with Sylvain Distin with two goals apiece. Pienaar is 6.00 to score.
2. Romelu Lukaku has averaged 2.5 shots per game in the Premier League this season, yielding one goal. The striker is 34.00 to net a hat-trick for Everton.
1. Wolfsburg, meanwhile, average 6.7 shots on target per Bundesliga game, compared to Everton’s four in the Premier League. Wolfsburg are 7.50 to win with a 0-1 handicap.