10. Everton and Lille shared a 0-0 draw in this reverse fixture last month, only the fourth goalies tie for either side from 32 combined games this season. Another 0-0 is priced at 8.50
9. Both sides recorded just three shots on target in Lille, while eight went wide of the mark. No goals at half time at Goodison Park is available at 2.70
8. Everton have won just two of their last nine outings, but are undefeated in four. They are 1.19 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
7. Samuel Eto’o boasts four goals for the season and has played 549 minutes of football, averaging a shot every 41 minutes. The Cameroonian is 2.65 to score.
6. Lille are winless in six games (D3 L3) and have claimed just two away victories all season. They are 4.50 to beat Everton.
Watch the highlights from when the sides drew two weeks ago:
5. Only two of 19 games featuring Lille have yielded +2.5 goals this season. A price of 2.12 is available for +2.5 goals at Goodison.
4. Liverpool loanee Divock Origi is Lille’s top scorer this season with four goals. However, the 19-year-old has not netted for his club in five outings and is 4.40 to score.
3. Everton sit 38th for shots per game in the Europa League this season (9.7) while Lille average 12 so far. Both teams to score is available at 2.07
2. Everton goalkeeper Tim Howard has made more second-half saves than any other player in the Europa League this season (13). The Toffees are 2.75 to win without conceding.
1. Before their 0-0 draw with Swansea at the weekend, Everton had scored two or more goals in all five of their home games this season. They are 3.10 to net in both halves.
Bet on the Europa League