10. Everton beat Young Boys 4-1 in Switzerland in the first leg of this Europa League last-32 clash, equalling their heaviest winning margin in Europe this season. Everton are 5.50 to win by three goals.
9. Romelu Lukaku scored a hat-trick for the Toffees in Bern to take his 2015 goals tally to six. The Belgian striker is 5.00 to net first.
8. Everton have won just two of their last nine games, one of which was against Young Boys. They are 1.65 to win at Goodison Park.
7. The Toffees have, however, also lost just once in those nice outings, drawing six times. They are 3.75 to draw with Young Boys.
6. Young Boys’ loss to Everton last week was their first defeat in nine, stretching back to November, and they earned a 4-2 win over Basel on Sunday to get back to winning ways. The Swiss side are 15.00 to go through to the quarters.
Watch highlights from the first leg:
5. Guillaume Hoarau scored Young Boys’ opener against Everton and netted at the weekend to take his season tally to 13. The Frenchman is 4.25 to score.
4. Everton’s 2-2 draw with Leicester last weekend was the first time in five games they have conceded more than once in a match. Young Boys are 1.22 to net -1.5 goals.
3. Young Boys have scored first in 10 of their last 11 games and are priced at 2.60 to do the same tonight.
2. Seamus Coleman boasts a 100% shot-per-goals ratio in the Europa League this season, having scored with both his efforts over the campaign. Coleman is 6.30 to net.
1. Steven Naismith scored his ninth goal of the season last weekend and first in seven outings. The Scot averages 1.3 shots per game in Europe and is 3.30 to score.