10. Everton and Kuban Krasnodar have never faced each other, although Everton have played a Russian team once before — a 1-0 win over Zenit in 2007. Everton are 3.10 to win.
9. Everton beat Wolfsburg 4-1 in their opening Europa League group game, only their second win in eight this season. They are 1.60 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
8. Krasnodar, meanwhile, have won back-to-back games since drawing 1-1 with Lille in their first Europa clash. Kuban last went three wins on the bounce at the start of the season and are 2.55 to beat Everton.
7. Everton recorded just 12 shots compared to Wolfsburg’s 27, yet converted 33% of their efforts. The Toffees are 7.00 to score +2.5 goals again on Thursday.
6. 76% of Kuban’s attacks in the Russian Premier League go down their flanks. Krasnodar have scored 12 in nine domestic games and winger Ricardo Laborde is 4.70 to score.
Watch Everton beat Russian side Zenit 1-0 in 2007:
5. Brazilian forward Ari has scored twice in the Russian Premier League this season, already 33% of his total goals tally for 2013/14. The 28-year-old is 3.45 to score.
4. Samuel Eto’o boasts 47 goals in 110 European appearances over his career and scored on his Everton debut in the Premier League last month. The Cameroonian is 12.00 to score twice.
3. John Stones (7) made more clearances against Wolfsburg than any other player, followed by Phil Jagielka (6). Everton have kept just one clean sheet this season but are 5.30 to win without conceding.
2. Kuban have scored in seven of their nine away games this season, including 10 goals from four Europa League road trips. The Russian outfit are 3.60 to net in both halves.
1. Romelu Lukaku played 69 minutes against Wolfsburg and managed just one shot on target before being subbed off. Lukaku has scored just twice this season, averaging 2.9 shots per game, and is 2.85 to score.
This is how you've been betting so far:
FC Krasnodar 16 %, Draw 19%, Everton 65% - Bet on FC Krasnodar vs Everton
Like what you read? Vote for Unibet as best gambling blog at the 2014 Football Blogging Awards.