10. Manchester United have never lost an away match in Russia (W1 D3) and are 1.74 to win this Europa League last-16 first leg on Thursday.
9. United beat St Etienne 4-0 on aggregate in the last round of the Europa League and have not conceded in the competition in their last four outings. They are 2.50 to win without conceding.
8. Zlatan Ibrahimovic boasts five of United's 16 Europa League goals this season and is joint-third top scorer in the competition. He is 3.85 to score first.
7. Rostov recorded 24 shots in the home leg of their Europa League last-32 win over Sparta Prague. They are 8.00 to score in both halves.
6. United have won their last three away games in all competitions to an aggregate scoreline of 7-1. They are 8.00 to win 2-0.
5. Dmitri Poloz is Rostov's top scorer in Europe this season with seven of their 20 goals. He is 9.50 to score first.
4. Only Shakhtar Donetsk and Schalke have kept as many clean sheets in the Europa League (5) as United this season. Thursday's game is 7.50 to finish 0-0.
3. United's six-game winning streak came to an end with a 1-1 draw against Bournemouth last weekend. Another draw is priced at 3.60.
2. Rostov head into this clash having scored 11 goals in their last three games. They are 8.00 to score in both halves.
1. Sardar Azmoun scored twice in Rostov's 6-0 win at Tom Tomsk last Friday. The striker boasts seven goals in 10 games, having failed to score in his first 13 appearances this season. Azmoun is 5.10 to net.