10. Fiorentina restricted Tottenham to a 1-1 draw in the first leg of their Europa League last-32 tie at White Hart Lane — despite Spurs recording 13 shots at goal. Another draw on 90 minutes is priced at 3.40.
9. Roberto Soldado scored Spurs’ opener last week — his first strike for the club since mid-December. The forward also scored on his season opener in the Europa League (against Limassol) and is 4.00 to net.
8. Spurs have reached the last 16 in each of their previous three Europa League campaigns. They are 2.45 to qualify in Florence.
7. A 0-0 draw would see Fiorentina progress but they last achieved that result back in early December against Juventus. A goalless tie is priced at 10.50.
6. Fiorentina have conceded exactly one goal in 10 of their last 13 outings. Spurs are 11.50 to win 1-0.
Watch the goals from the first leg at White Hart Lane:
5. Spurs, meanwhile, have scored in each of their last 13 games and are priced at 4.80 to score in both halves.
4. Former Chelsea midfielder Mohamed Salah has already scored twice for Fiorentina since moving to Italy on deadline day. The Egyptian played in Spurs’ 5-3 win over the Blues on New Year’s Day and is 3.60 to score.
3. Tottenham top scorer Harry Kane has netted 24 goals already this season. Seven of those goals have come in the Europa League, of which four were scored before half time. Kane is 6.00 to net first.
2. Erik Lamela averages 2.3 shots per game in the Europa League — a record better than all Spurs players bar Kane. The Argentine is 5.40 to net.
1. Former £20million Liverpool signing Alberto Aquilani has scored just once for Fiorentina this season — in the Europa League in Minsk. The winger is 18.00 to score first.