10. Gent and Tottenham meet each other for the first time on Thursday night. Both sides lost at the weekend and a draw is priced at 3.60.
9. Gent qualified for the Europa League last-32 by progressing through the group stage with a W2 D2 L2 record. They are 2.04 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
8. However, Gent have won just twice in nine games since their last European outing on December 8. They are 1.80 to lose to Spurs.
Watch Spurs beat Monaco 4-1 in the Europa League in 2015
7. Tottenham’s 2-0 loss at Liverpool last Saturday ended their 11-game unbeaten run in all competitions. They are 2.85 to win/win on the HT/FT.
6. Spurs have now scored just one goal in their last three outings, however, and are 7.50 to lose without scoring in Belgium.
5. Both teams have scored in just one of the last six games involving Gent. Both to score on Thursday is priced at 1.91.
4. Harry Kane is Spurs’ top scorer in Europe this season, with two goals scored in the Champions League group stage. Kane is 2.20 to score here.
3. Dele Alli, Son Heung-min and Today Alderweireld were the only other Spurs players to score in Europe this season. Son boasts 11 goals for the season and is 6.75 to score first.
2. Gent’s top scorer in Europe this season, Danijel Milicevic (3), boasts eight goals in all competitions. He is 7.00 to score.
1. Spurs have scored first in just one of their last five outings. They are 2.60 to concede the opener on Thursday.