10. Everton’s 3-0 victory over Aston Villa on Saturday ended a five-game winless streak (D2 L3) — their worst run of form since November/December 2010. The Toffees are 2.90 to beat Lille.
9. Everton boast five goals from two Europa League games this season, compared to Lille’s two. The Merseyside club are 6.40 to win with a 0-1 handicap.
8. Lille have won just one game in seven and this weekend suffered a second successive defeat for the first time since January this year. They are 2.20 to win.
7. Top scorer Divock Origi — on loan from Liverpool — boasts four Lille goals this season and a strike for Belgium. The forward is 3.35 match favourite to score.
6. Everton have won just one of six away games this season — a 2-0 victory at West Brom in September. They are 14.00 to repeat that scoreline.
Watch Everton's 3-0 win over Aston Villa last weekend:
5. Phil Jagielka’s opener against Villa on Saturday was the England international’s third goal in six games for club and country. The defender is 22.00 to score.
4. Everton boast 22 shots from two Europa League games, with 12 on target. Lille have also recorded 22 shots but just six on target. The Toffees are 11.50 to win 2-1.
3. Leighton Baines already has two assists in the Europa League this season, adding to his five in the Premier League. The left-back is 13.00 to score in an Everton Wincast.
2. Everton kept only their second clean sheet of the season in their 3-0 win over Villa on Saturday. They are 1.77 to concede first in France.
1. Seamus Coleman’s strike on Saturday was the Ireland international’s third goal in six games. He is 18.00 to score first.
Unibet Has Been Nominated As Best Gambling Blog At The 2014 Football Blogging Awards - Vote Here