10. Liverpool and Besiktas have met just twice before, in the 2007 Champions League. Both sides shared a win and a draw on Thursday at Anfield is priced at 3.85.
9. Liverpool did, however, beat Besiktas 8-0 in their home tie that season. It was Besiktas’ heaviest ever defeat against an English club and they're 3.45 to concede +2.5 goals on Thursday.
8. Besiktas have played 16 games against English clubs in Europe and hold a W5 D4 L7 record. Two of these wins have come on the road (at Chelsea and Manchester United) and another is priced at 6.25.
7. Liverpool are unbeaten (within 90 minutes) in 16 games and have won four of their last five outings. They are 1.11 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Besiktas, meanwhile, have lost just once in 15 games — a run that includes 13 victories. The Turkish side are 2.38 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
Watch highlights from Liverpool's last game, a 2-1 win over Crystal Palace:
5. Daniel Sturridge scored his second goal since coming back from injury against Crystal Palace at the weekend. Sturridge averages 3.7 shots per game this season and is 2.20 to net.
4. Former Chelsea striker Demba Ba has scored five Europa League goals for Besiktas this season and assisted a further one. The 29-year-old is 4.00 to score.
3. Besiktas have conceded in each of their last three games but won each tie by a one-goal margin. They are 15.00 to win with a 0-1 handicap.
2. Liverpool have scored first in just two of their last eight outings. They are 2.85 to concede the opener.
1. Turkey midfielder Gokhan Tore has scored three of his six goals this season in the Europa League. The 23-year-old is 6.75 to score again.