10. Manchester United and St-Etienne meet for the first time since 1977/78 European Cup Winners’ Cup. United beat St-Etienne 2-0 at home 40 years ago and are 1.30 to win again.
9. United won all three of their home Europa League games in the group stage before Christmas, scoring nine goals. They are 8.00 to win 3-0.
8. In total United have averaged two goals per outing in Europe this season, conceding four goals. They are 1.88 to win here without conceding.
Watch Manchester United beat St-Etienne 2-0 in the 1977/78 European Cup Winners’ Cup
7. United head into this fixture having won three of their last four games, with only one defeat (in all competitions) since being downed 2-1 at Fenerbahce in the Europa League group stage. They are 1.89 won win/win on the HT/FT.
6. St-Etienne topped Europa League Group C despite scoring half as many goals (8) as second-place Anderlecht (16). St-Etienne are 5.00 to earn a draw.
5. Paul Pogba comes up against his older brother, Florentin, for the first time in their professional careers. Florentin is 34.00 to score at Old Trafford.
4. In none of the past five games involving St-Etienne have both teams scored. Both to score on Thursday night is priced at 2.23.
3. Anthony Martial boasts three goals in six games for Manchester United, having previously scored four in 17 at the start of the season. Martial is 3.10 to net.
2. Midfielder Romain Hamouma is St-Etienne’s top scorer in Ligue 1 this season with six goals, three of which have come in 2017. Hamouma is 7.50 to score.
1. Juan Mata could score in three successive appearances for the first time since a run of four games for Chelsea in December 2012. Mata is 8.00 to score first.