Swansea have already caused an upset once in Europe this season. Now can they shock Napoli? Joe Short has the match stats...
10. Swansea and Napoli drew 0-0 in the first leg of their Europa League knock-out clash, despite a combined 26 shots at the Liberty Stadium. A repeat 0-0 tie after 90 minutes is priced at 8.50.
9. Swansea completed nearly three times the number of passes Napoli managed last Thursday night (634-218) and boasted 69% of the possession. They are 8.00 to win.
8. Napoli drew 1-1 with Genoa at the weekend, their fourth tie in 10 outings. Another draw on Thursday is available at 4.20.
7. Marek Hamsik recorded Napoli’s sole shot on goal against Swansea last weekend. The midfielder is yet to score in Europe this term but is 2.40 to net at Naples.
Watch the goals from Napoli's 3-1 win over AC Milan earlier this month:
6. Swansea have not won in four games, since Garry Monk’s debut victory in charge of the Swans at Cardiff on 8 February. They are 1.43 to lose on Thursday.
5. The Swans have conceded first in four of their last six games and are priced at 1.27 to do so again.
4. Wilfried Bony’s double against Liverpool on Sunday was the Ivorian’s eighth and ninth goals in 11 games. Bony is 10.00 to score a header.
3. Swansea have scored just six goals from 84 shots in Europe this season, a goal every 14 efforts. The Europa League average is a goal every 10.6 shots. The Swans are 1.78 not to score.
2. Swansea have won just one of their last 11 away games – a 2-1 win at Birmingham in the FA Cup. They are 22.00 to beat Napoli 2-1.
1. Gonzalo Higuain has scored 17 goals in 30 appearances this season, including three in his last two starts at home. Higuain is 3.85 favourite to score first.