10. Manchester United beat St Etienne 3-0 in this reverse fixture last week. United are 2.18 to win again.
9. United have not lost any of their three previous games against St Etienne and are 1.33 to win/draw this clash on the double chance.
8. Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored all three goals at Old Trafford last week and netted in Sunday's FA Cup win over Blackburn. He is 2.40 to score.
7. St Etienne didn't even muster a shot on target in the loss at United last week. They are 2.60 not to score.
6. United head into this clash having won their last four games and having conceded just one goal in their last six outings. They are 3.55 to win without conceding.
5. St Etienne have lost three of their last four games, although all have come away from home. Their sole win in this period was a 4-0 home result over Lorient. St Etienne are 101.00 to win 4-0 and progress.
4. Forward Robert Beric boasts two goals in Europe this season but has not scored since the start of November. He is 6.75 to net first.
3. Florentin Pogba played against his brother Paul last Thursday and had one goal attempt and committed two fouls before being subbed off. He is 21.00 to score.
2. Marcus Rashford scored only his third goal since September last weekend. He is 3.45 to net again.
1. United have scored first in four of their last six outings. They are 1.63 to do so again.