10. Tottenham and Fiorentina have never previously met. However, Spurs boast a W4 D4 L3 record against Italian clubs in Europe and are 2.10 to win.
9. Spurs have never lost a home game against an Italian club and most recently beat Inter Milan 3-0 in the 2013 Europa League. They are 1.29 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
8. Fiorentina, however, won four of their six Europa League group games last autumn and are 3.50 to claim victory.
7. The Serie A side are on a three-game winning streak and are unbeaten in eight — their best run of form since January 2014. They are 1.71 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Spurs’ 3-2 defeat to Liverpool last weekend was only their third loss since the culmination of the Europa League group stage in early December. Mauricio Pochettino’s men are 6.50 to win both halves.
Watch the goal from Tottenham's recent 2-1 derby win over Arsenal:
5. Fiorentina have won or drawn all but one game in which they have scored this season. They are 6.40 to win without conceding.
4. Fiorentina striker Khouma Babacar has scored eight goals for the Viola this season, but just once in the Europa League. He is 1.20 not to net.
3. Spurs striker Harry Kane boasts 23 goals for the season, of which seven have come in the Europa League. Kane has also netted five from his last three games and is 5.30 to score first.
2. Fiorentina averaged 17 shots per game in the Europa League group stage, compared to Tottenham’s 11.7. The Viola are 2.85 to score +1.5 goals.
1. Mario Gomez is yet to score for Fiorentina in the Europa League, despite the striker recording 10 shots at goal. The Germany international is 7.00 to score first.