10. Tottenham lost 1-0 to Gent in the first leg last week despite recording nine goal attempts. They are 12.00 to lose again on Thursday.
9. Spurs ended a two-game losing streak by beating Fulham in the FA Cup last weekend and are 1.26 to win again.
8. Spurs have won each of their last 10 home games. They are 1.44 to progress to the Europa League last-16.
7. Spurs have kept clean sheets in six of those 10 home wins and are 1.73 to win without conceding.
6. Gent's win over Spurs last week was their third in 10 games. All three have come at home. They are 12.00 to win in London.
5. Gent have drawn three of their last six outings. Another draw would see them go through at 2.70.
4. Jeremy Perbert scored the winner for Gent over Spurs last week. It was his first goal since November and he is 6.00 to score again.
3. Harry Kane scored a hat-trick as Spurs beat Fulham 3-0 last weekend. The England striker is 3.35 to score first.
2. Kane is the only Tottenham player to have scored in any of their last five outings. He is 1.75 to net at any time.
1. The last time both teams scored in a math involving Spurs was their 4-3 win over Wycombe at the end of January. Both to score on Thursday is priced at 2.18.