10. Tottenham are yet to concede in the Europa League this season, one of eight teams to have achieved that feat. They are 1.76 to keep a clean sheet against Asteras Tripolis.
9. Spurs have scored exactly one goal in each of their last four games. They are 6.25 to win 1-0 on Thursday.
8. Asteras are unbeaten in five outings (W3 D2), their best form since January. They are 11.00 to beat Spurs at White Hart Lane.
7. Asteras have scored in all but one of their 14 games this season and are 6.00 to net +1.5 goals.
6. Christian Eriksen has scored in his last two outings for Tottenham and has three goals already this season. The Dane netted 10 times last term and is 2.55 to score again.
Watch Asteras beat Mainz 3-1 in Europa League qualifying this summer:
5. Harry Kane has scored three goals for Spurs this season to add to his three netted for England U21s since August. The striker is 6.50 to bag a double.
4. Striker Facundo Parra has scored twice in the Europa League already this season but last scored in the Greek Super League in September. Asteras are 9.50 to score in both halves.
3. Spurs have won just two of their last nine outings, having won four straight fixtures at the start of the season. They are 1.30 to win.
2. Between them, these sides have drawn four of their last 10 games. Another tie is available at 5.00
1. Tottenham have averaged just eight shots per game in the Europa League so far this season, lying 45th from 48 teams competing. A 0-0 draw is priced at 15.0
Unibet Has Been Nominated As Best Gambling Blog At The 2014 Football Blogging Awards - Vote Here