10. Tottenham and Besiktas have met only once before, in the 2006/07 UEFA Cup. Spurs won 2-0 and are 1.62 to win again.
9. Spurs drew 0-0 to Partizan Belgrade in their opening Europa League group game and failed to record a single shot on target. A repeat 0-0 result is available at 11.50
8. Indeed, Tottenham managed just seven shots that game — the joint-third lowest yield among clubs after one round of the Europa League. Spurs are 2.05 to score -1.5 goals on Thursday.
7. Spurs have won just one game in six, having started the season with four straight victories. They are 2.30 to lose/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Besiktas, meanwhile, have lost just once all season (against Arsenal in August) and have drawn three of their last five outings. A draw is available at 3.90
Watch Spurs beat Besiktas 2-0 in the 2006/07 UEFA Cup:
5. No team has scored twice in each of Besiktas’ last seven outings. Thursday’s game is 3.80 to yield -1.5 goals.
4. Indeed, Besiktas have failed to score more than one goal in a game in all but two of their nine fixtures. Spurs are 2.65 to win without conceding.
3. Nacer Chadli scored his fourth goal of the season against Arsenal at the weekend, adding to the five he bagged in the whole of 2013/14. The Belgian is 3.55 to score.
2. Harry Kane has scored twice for Spurs this season and has so far made two Europa appearances to add to the seven made last term. Kane is 5.80 to score last.
1. Olcay Sahan has scored three of Besiktas’ four Super Lig goals this season, despite averaging just 2.8 shots per game. The Turkish midfielder is 4.90 to score.
This is how you've been betting so far:
Tottenham: 83%, Draw: 9%, Besiktas 8% - Bet on Tottenham vs Besiktas now.
Like what you read? Vote for Unibet as best gambling blog at the 2014 Football Blogging Awards.