10. Young Boys and Everton have never previously met in competitive action. The Swiss side have won eight of their last nine games and are 3.00 to win.
9. Young Boys have recently returned from a two-month winter break and beat Grasshoppers 4-2 last Saturday — their fourth straight home victory. They are 1.59 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
8. Everton’s 1-0 defeat to Chelsea last weekend was their first loss in seven games. They are 2.35 to win in Switzerland.
7. However, the Toffees have drawn five of those seven outings and are priced at 3.40 to draw once again.
6. Everton have never played a Swiss team before, but Young Boys have four times faced English opposition. They boast a W1 D1 L2 record from two games each against Tottenham and Liverpool and are 1.39 to lose/draw on the Double Chance.
Watch Young Boys beat Tottenham 3-2 in the Champions League qualifying round in 2010:
5. There were 21 goals scored in those four games against English clubs, an average 5.25 goals per game. Thursday’s clash is 7.00 to produce +4.5 goals.
4. Everton have scored just one goal in four games, however, and are 3.60 not to net in Bern.
3. Romelu Lukaku was the last player to score for the Toffees — at Crystal Palace — and they have gone 268 minutes without finding the net. Lukaku is 5.75 to score first.
2. Young Boys striker Guillaume Hoarau, meanwhile, boasts 11 goals for the season — including five from six Europa League outings. Hoarau is 3.55 to net at any time.
1. Yuya Kuba recorded nine shots and two goals from his final two Europa League group stage outings. The Young Boys forward is 7.00 to score the opener.