10. Manchester United beat Zorya 1-0 in this reverse fixture back in September — the first time these sides have met. United are 1.35 to win again.
9. Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored the winner for United at Old Trafford that day — his only Europa League goal this season. Ibrahimovic is 3.65 to score first.
8. Zorya are winless in six games heading into this clash (DDLLDL) and are 1.06 not to win on the Double Chance.
7. Zorya have conceded nine goals in their last four games. United are 2.48 to score +2.5 goals in Ukraine.
6. Only three players have provided more assists than Wayne Rooney (3) in the Europa League this season. Rooney is 2.90 to score himself on Thursday.
5. United are unbeaten in their last six games (WDWDWD), with all three draws in that sequence ending 1-1. Another 1-1 result is priced at 10.50.
4. United have conceded exactly one goal in five of their last six outings. They are 22.00 to lose 1-0.
3. Both Paul Pogba and Jesse Lingard have scored two goals for United in Europe this season. They have scored just twice combined in the Premier League. Pogba is 3.50 to score and Lingard 3.30.
2. United average 15 shots per game in the Europa League — more than all but four other teams in the competition. They are 2.12 to score in both halves.
1. United are also joint-second for the fewest yellow cards in the tournament (4) yet are third for the most yellows and reds (33, 1) in the Premier League disciplinary charts. Matteo Darmian is 4.50 to be booked.