10. Liverpool have progressed from the FA Cup third round in each of their last three seasons and reached the final three times since 2001. They are 1.20 to beat AFC Wimbledon.
9. The Reds have lost just one of their last five away outings, winning three of them. They are 2.30 to win both halves.
8. Liverpool boasted 13 wins, 13 draws and eight defeats from clashes with the original Wimbledon FC. They are 6.25 to draw on Monday night.
7. Wimbledon famously beat Liverpool 1-0 in the 1988 FA Cup final. The club have recorded five 1-0 victories this season and are 35.00 to repeat that scoreline.
6. Wimbledon have won four of their last five outings and are 13.00 to win again.
Watch Wimbledon FC beat Liverpool 1-0 in the 1988 FA Cup final:
5. Neal Ardley’s men have scored first in five of their previous six games and are priced at 4.10 to net the opener in London.
4. Matt Tubbs is Wimbledon’s top goalscorer this season with 12 league goals and three more in cup competitions. The home side are 2.00 to score.
3. Steven Gerrard scored twice for Liverpool during last Thursday’s 2-2 draw with Leicester — the midfielder’s sixth and seventh goals of the season. Gerrard is 2.75 to net.
2. Fabio Borini is yet to score for Liverpool this season and averages just 1.3 shots per game in the Premier League. Borini is 5.75 to score first in a Liverpool Wincast.
1. Wimbledon average 1.4 goals per game in League Two this campaign, while Liverpool concede 1.3 per Premier League outing. Wimbledon are 6.30 to net twice at Kingsmeadow.