10. Arsenal and Lincoln meet for the first time since March 1915, when the Imps secured a 1-0 home win in the old Division Two. Lincoln are 33.00 to win in Saturday.
9. Lincoln have beaten two Championship clubs (Ipswich and Brighton) and Premier League side Burnley to reach the FA Cup quarter-finals. They are 21.00 to go through to the semis.
8. Arsenal have lost five of their last seven games, winning the other two. They are 1.04 to win or lose on the Double Chance.
7. The Gunners have conceded 18 goals during that seven-game sequence and are 8.00 to concede the first goal against Lincoln.
6. Lincoln, meanwhile, are unbeaten in 10 games (W8 D2), averaging 1.9 goals per outing. They are 9.00 to score twice at the Emirates.
5. Theo Robinson scored five of Lincoln's 13 FA Cup goals this season but the striker transferred to Southend in the January window. The Imps are 1.63 not to score.
4. Theo Walcott (4) is Arsenal's top scorer in this tournament this season and has scored twice in his last three outings - including the opener in Tuesday's 5-1 Champions League loss to Bayern Munich. Walcott is 4.50 to score first.
3. Sean Raggett's late winner for Lincoln in their 1-0 triumph at Burnley in the previous round was his sixth goal of the season and first since New Year's Day. He is 22.00 to net again.
2. Combined, these sides have drawn just four of their 29 games in 2017. A draw on Saturday is priced at 12.50.
1. Lincoln have been behind for just 33 minutes of football during their eight games in the FA Cup this season. They are 22.00 to be beating Arsenal at half time.