10. Arsenal have won their last six games against Hull, with an aggregate score of 15-3. The Gunners are 1.25 to end their nine-year wait for a trophy and win the FA Cup.
9. These sides last met in the FA Cup in March 2009, when William Gallas scored a late winner in Arsenal’s 2-1 victory. A repeat scoreline is available at 9.00.
8. This season, Arsenal beat Hull 2-0 at home and 3-0 away in the Premier League, recording 26 shots to 15. The Gunners are 2.40 to score in both halves.
7. Hull have lost four of their last five games since beating Sheffield United 5-3 to reach the FA Cup final – their worst run of form since March/April 2012. Hull are 4.00 to win the trophy.
6. Matty Fryatt is joint top scorer in the FA Cup this season, with four goals alongside Manchester City’s Sergio Aguero. The striker has 10 goals for the season and is 6.00 to net on Saturday.
5. Lukas Podolski and Olivier Giroud have both scored three goals during Arsenal’s FA Cup campaign, accounting for 42% of the Gunners’ tally (6/14). Giroud is 9.00 to net twice, with Podolski at 10.00.
4. Arsenal have won their last five games since overcoming Wigan on penalties in their FA Cup semi-final at Wembley. The Gunners are 1.45 to win in 90 minutes.
3. In fact, Arsene Wenger’s side have conceded just once over those five games and have kept four clean sheets on the bounce. They are 2.20 to win without conceding.
2. Hull have never reached the FA Cup final, having previously made the semis in 1930 – where they lost 1-0 to Arsenal in a replay at Villa Park. A 1-0 win for Hull is priced at 16.00.
1. Ten-time Cup winners, Arsenal, have played in 17 previous finals. Their most recent appearance, in 2005, was settled on penalties against Manchester United after the first goalless draw in a final since 1912. A repeat 0-0 is available at 11.00.