10. Arsenal have won five of their last seven FA Cup matches against Middlesbrough. The hosts are favourites to win at 1.40
9. The Gunners have lost only one of their previous 14 FA Cup games at home, winning 30 and drawing nine. They are 1.07 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Middlesbrough have won just two of their last 12 games against top-flight opposition in the FA Cup, drawing three and losing seven. The visitors can be backed at 7.20 to win.
7. The latest of those victories came in the previous round against Manchester City. Middlesbrough won 2-0, a repeat of which is priced at 38.00.
6. In fact, each of Middlesbrough’s last four matches in the competition have finished 2-0, with the North East club winning two and losing two. Arsenal are 8.00 to win 2-0, as they did in the previous round.
5. Both sides won their most recent games 2-1, against Leicester and Blackpool respectively. Arsenal are 8.50 to win 2-1, while Middlesbrough are 21.00 to do so.
4. Only Manchester United have won as many FA Cup finals as Arsenal (11). The current holders are favourites at 3.50 to win it this year.
3. Patrick Bamford has scored three goals in his last five matches. The striker is 4.25 to score at any time.
2. Mesut Ozil has scored three goals in four games since returning from injury. He is 3.30 to find the net.
1. Olivier Giroud has contributed to nine goals in his last 10 FA Cup appearances, scoring five and assisting four. The Frenchman is 4.50 to open the scoring.