10. Aston Villa and West Brom met in the Premier League on Tuesday, where Villa earned only their second victory over the Baggies from their last nine attempts. Villa are 2.65 to win again.
9. The 2-1 result was the 10th consecutive time a winning team between these two sides has won by a one-goal margin. Villa are 5.80 to win with a 0-1 handicap.
8. The home side has won the last three fixtures between Villa and West Brom, which follows four successive draws. Another draw on Saturday is available at 3.15.
7. Christian Benteke scored Villa’s winner on Tuesday night — his fourth goal of the season and first since the FA Cup third round in January. Benteke is 2.60 to score again.
Watch West Brom beat West Ham 4-0 in the FA Cup fifth round:
6. West Brom converted their only shot on target in that clash at Villa Park — Saido Berahino netting his 18th of the season and ninth of 2015. The England U21 striker is 5.40 to score first.
5. Villa have not drawn in 11 games, stretching back to New Year’s Day. A Double Chance price avoiding the draw is available at 1.34.
4. West Brom’s defeat on Tuesday was their first loss in five outings, of which they hadn’t conceded for 440 minutes. The Baggies are 4.25 to win without conceding.
3. Ideye Brown scored twice as West Brom beat West Ham 4-0 in FA Cup fifth round and he boasts four goals from six outings. The Nigerian is 3.70 to net again.
2. Seven-time FA Cup winners Villa last made the semi-final in 2010, while five-time victors West Brom made the final four in 2008. Since then neither side has made it past round five. West Brom are 2.70 to win.
1. West Brom have scored first in three of the last four games between these two side and are 1.84 to repeat that feat.