10. Manchester United have won ten of their last 11 FA Cup meetings with lower division sides, drawing the other. They are favourites to win at 1.37.
9. Owen Coyle has lost five of his last six meetings with Manchester United as a manager, drawing the other. Blackburn can be backed at 9.00 to win.
8. Coyle’s only win as a manager against United came in the form of a 1-0 home league win with Burnley in August 2009. Blackburn are 21.00 to win 1-0.
7. The last encounter between the sides saw Manchester United win 2-0 in the Premier League at Ewood Park in April 2012. An identical scoreline is priced 7.50.
6. Antonio Valencia and Ashley Young were the goalscorers that day; they are 22.00 and 12.50 to open the scoring respectively.
5. In that season’s reverse fixture, Blackburn beat United 3-2 at Old Trafford despite being bottom of the league. Rovers are 76.00 to win 3-2 this time around.
4. The last time the sides met in a cup competition, United beat Blackburn 5-3 in the 2007-08 League Cup quarter-final at Old Trafford. Over 6.5 total goals can be backed at 23.00.
3. The Red Devils have beaten Championship opponents (Reading and Wigan) 4-0 in their last two FA Cup outings. They are 14.00 to beat Blackburn 4-0.
2. Manchester United haven’t lost an FA Cup game since a 2-1 defeat to Arsenal at Old Trafford in March 2015. Blackburn are 25.00 to win 2-1.
1. Jose Mourinho has lost just one of his eight encounters with Blackburn as a manager in all competitions, winning the other seven. Manchester United are 2.18 to win without conceding a goal.