10. Blackburn and Man City last met in the 2011/12 season when City did the double over their north-west rivals, winning 3-0 at home and 4-0 away. City are 2.30 to win again without conceding.
9. Rovers last beat City in September 2007, Benni McCarthy netting the only goal in a 1-0 result at Ewood Park. A repeat scoreline is priced at 26.00.
8. That win was the last of five straight victories Blackburn had over City, a run started in May 2006. In FA Cup action, City boast a W3 D1 L2 record and are 1.28 to win.
7. Rovers have lost just one of their last six home games (W3 D2 L1) and are priced at 3.40 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
Watch Rovers beat City 4-2 in September 2006:
6. Manuel Pellegrini’s men have won seven straight games and 11 of their last 12 fixtures. A bet of City/City on the HT/FT is available at 1.75.
5. City reached the Cup final last season, having won three of their six previous rounds by three or more goals. They are 24.00 to win 5-0.
4. Blackburn’s 2-1 victory at Leeds United on New Years Day was their third win in six games. They are 25.00 to win 2-1 on Saturday.
3. Jordan Rhodes scored the opener for Rovers at Elland Road, his 16th goal in 25 appearances this season. The Scotland international is priced at 3.20 to score again.
2. Former City striker Carlos Tevez was top scorer in last year’s competition with five goals. Sergio Aguero scored three in the Cup and is 4.20 to net first on Saturday.
1. Rovers made the sixth round of the Cup last season and beat Premier League side Arsenal 1-0 in the fifth. They are 9.50 to beat Manchester City.