10. Blackburn and Liverpool battled out a 0-0 draw in their initial FA Cup quarter-final clash, the third draw in the last 10 meetings between the two sides. Another draw on 90 minutes is priced at 3.80.
9. Liverpool recorded 22 shots to Blackburn’s four in their previous clash at Anfield last month, yet just four efforts hit the Rovers target. Liverpool are 5.40 not to score on Wednesday night.
8. Blackburn have beaten Liverpool just twice in their last 14 home meetings, the most recent a 3-1 victory in January 2011. They are 5.50 to win.
7. Liverpool are on their worst run of form since November 2014, having lost two straight games. They are 2.25 to lose/draw on the Double Chance.
6. The Reds have scored exactly one goal in each of their last three outings and last scored twice away from home in February. They are 7.00 to win 1-0.
Watch highlights of Blackburn v Liverpool in February 1996:
5. Blackburn’s 3-0 win over Leeds United on Saturday ended a two-game losing streak — their worst run since December. Rovers are 3.50 to go through to the semi-finals.
4. Former Liverpool midfielder Jay Spearing scored his second goal of the season in that win over Leeds. The 26-year-old failed to net a professional goal for the Reds but is 12.50 to score.
3. Jordan Henderson scored a fourth goal from his last eight games in Liverpool’s 4-1 loss to Arsenal last weekend. The England midfielder is 14.00 to net first.
2. Between them, these sides’ only draw from their last 17 games was their tie at Anfield last month. A Double Chance price avoiding the draw is available at 1.24.
1. Both sides have scored in five of the last six meetings between Blackburn and Liverpool. Both sides to net on Wednesday is priced at 1.80.