10. Bolton and Liverpool played out a 0-0 draw to force this FA Cup fourth-round replay — the first goalless tie between the two sides in 31 games (since April 1979). Another 0-0 on 90 minutes is priced at 12.00.
9. Liverpool recorded 31 shots to Bolton’s seven at Anfield, of which Wanderers also failed to hit the target once. Bolton are 2.35 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
8. Liverpool had won nine of the past 10 meetings with Bolton before their goalless draw at Anfield. They are 1.55 to win again.
7. The away side in this fixture have scored exactly one goal in four of the past five meetings between Bolton and Liverpool. The Reds are 2.10 to net -1.5 goals.
6. Bolton have scored two or more goals in three of their last four games. They are 6.50 to net in both halves.
Watch Liverpool beat Bolton 4-0 in December 2007:
5. Liverpool, meanwhile, are undefeated (within 90 minutes) from their last 12 outings and their last three victories have also produced clean sheets. The Reds are 2.55 to win without conceding.
4. Raheem Sterling scored his eighth goal of the season last weekend against West Ham and his second from four outings. The England star is 2.60 to net.
3. Eidur Gudjohnsen has scored just once for Bolton in nine games since his transfer to the Championship club in December. The Icelander is 4.35 to net at any time.
2. Daniel Sturridge required just 12 minutes to score for Liverpool in his substitute appearance on Saturday — his first outing in a Reds shirt since August. Sturridge is 4.60 favourite to net the opener.
1. Craig Davies is joint top scorer for Bolton this season with five goals. He last netted for Wanderers in November but is 9.50 to score first on Wednesday.