10. Arsenal have won all four of their previous FA Cup meetings with Brighton & Hove Albion. The visitors are favourites to win at 1.50.
9. The Gunners beat Brighton 3-2 in the FA Cup two years ago, a repeat of which is available at 25.00.
8. Brighton’s last match was a 3-2 victory over Ipswich in a midweek Championship fixture. They are 51.00 to beat Arsenal 3-2.
7. Chris Hughton beat Arsenal 1-0 in 2010 and 2012 with Newcastle and Norwich respectively. An identical scoreline is priced at 16.00.
6. Brighton have lost just one of their previous 12 FA Cup games at home. They are 2.55 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
5. Arsene Wenger’s side have lost just one of their last nine matches in all competitions. They are 1.11 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
4. Arsenal beat Premier League champions Manchester City 2-0 away from home last weekend. A repeat of that scoreline can be backed at 8.00.
3. Olivier Giroud has scored five goals in his previous seven FA Cup appearances. The striker is 4.60 to open the scoring.
2. Alexis Sanchez has netted 12 goals in 21 appearances since joining Arsenal last summer. He is 2.14 to score at any time.
1. Arsenal won the FA Cup for the 11th time last season; only Manchester United have won as many finals. The Gunners are 8.00 to win it this year.