10. Manchester United have won their last seven FA Cup matches against fourth tier teams. They are favourites to win at 1.20.
9. United scored 21 goals in those seven games, and are 3.30 to score over 3.5 goals.
8. The Red Devils have lost only one of their previous 40 FA Cup matches against lower league opposition, winning 33 and drawing six. The visitors are 1.01 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Cambridge last knocked a top-flight team out of the FA Cup in the 1991-92 season. They can be backed at 14.00 to win.
6. The Yellows knocked Coventry City out in a replay that year. Cambridge are 4.40 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Later in that campaign, Manchester United beat Cambridge 4-1 over two legs. An identical scoreline is priced at 18.00.
4. Manchester United have already lost to lower league opposition in a cup competition this season, defeated 4-0 by MK Dons in the League Cup. Cambridge are 7.00 to score more than once.
3. Radamel Falcao has scored just three times since joining United last summer. The striker is 4.60 to open the scoring.
2. Luke Chadwick made 25 appearances for Manchester United earlier in his career, scoring twice. The midfielder is 41.00 to score the decisive goal.
1. Wayne Rooney has found the net six times in his last six FA Cup games. He is 8.00 to score at least twice.