10. Cambridge United and Leeds United meet for the first time since 1984 on Monday night. Leeds boast a W2 D2 record over Cambridge and are 2.15 to win.
9. Both of Leeds’ previous trips to Cambridge (in the 1982/83 and 1983/84 seasons) have finished in a draw. This is 3.45 to finish even.
8. Both sides scored in three of the four previous games between these two sides. A price of 1.85 is available for both to score.
Watch Leeds beat Manchester United 1-0 in the 2010 FA Cup third round
7. Leeds head into this fixture unbeaten in five games (W4 D1). They are 3.45 to win/win on the HT/FT.
6. Leeds have failed to score only six times all season — most recently in their 2-0 EFL Cup defeat at Liverpool back in November. They are 3.40 to net in both halves.
5. Chris Wood boasts 16 goals for Leeds this season, with their next top scorers Kyle Bartley and Souleymane Doukara scoring four apiece. Wood is 4.60 to score first.
4. Luke Berry scored all four goals for Cambridge as they beat Coventry 4-0 in the second round of the FA Cup. He boasts 15 goals for the season and Cambridge are 1.43 to net at any time.
3. Cambridge beat Notts County 4-0 last Monday and are unbeaten in five games. They are 5.00 to score in both halves.
2. Leeds have scored first in each of their last five games and are 1.63 to do so again.
1. Cambridge have scored three goals or more in six of their last 12 outings. They are 8.50 to score +2.5 goals.