10. In the last 14 years, Chelsea have only failed to reach the fifth round of the FA Cup once. The Blues are favourites to go through to the next round at 1.04.
9. Opponents Brentford haven’t beaten Chelsea in the sides’ last four meetings, losing three times and drawing once. The Bees can be backed at 10.00 to end that record by going through on Sunday.
8. Brentford have recorded just one victory in their last six games. Rafa Bentitez’s side can make it one in seven by winning in 90 minutes at 1.15.
7. Chelsea have only lost two of 18 FA Cup replays. Brentford are priced at 17.00 to make it three defeats in 19 by going through in 90 minutes.
6. Both sides have drawn three of their last six matches. An even scoreline after 90 minutes on Sunday can be backed at 7.50.
5. Prior to those six games, Brentford and Chelsea drew 2-2 at Griffin Park in the round’s original tie. A repeat of that exact scoreline after 90 minutes at Stamford Bridge is available at 24.00.
4. These sides last met in the FA Cup back in 1950. Chelsea won that game 1-0 and a repeat of that scoreline can be backed at 12.50.
3. Chelsea have never lost to Brentford. In four meetings they have won three times and drawn once. The Blues can be backed at 2.00 to win without conceding a goal.
2. Oscar scored the winning goal in midweek as Chelsea beat Sparta Prague 1-0. The Brazilian is priced at 2.70 to score against Brentford.
1. Victor Moses should return to the team after a spell at the African Cup of Nations, where he scored two goals. The Nigerian is 2.60 to hit the target on Sunday.