10. Manchester United have come out on top in eight of their previous 11 FA Cup meetings with Chelsea. They are 4.70 to win here.
9. However, Manchester United are winless in their last 11 matches against Chelsea in all competitions (D5 L6). They are 1.52 not to go through.
8. United have not beaten Chelsea since October 2012 and lost to the Blues 4-0 at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League earlier this season. Chelsea are 1.85 to win.
7. Chelsea (399) are one short of 400 FA Cup home goals. They are 6.30 to win 1-0.
6. Pedro (4 goals) has scored in all three of Chelsea's FA Cup matches this season, and is 4.00 to net on Monday night.
5. Manchester United have already won the EFL Cup this season and have never done the domestic cup double in one campaign. They are 2.60 to go through to the semis.
4. A win for United would equal their record for consecutive FA Cup away victories, which was set between 1994 and 1996 and then again between 2008 and 2012. They are 7.50 to win/win on the HT/FT.
3. Marcus Rashford is the only United player to have scored multiple FA Cup goals this season (3). The England striker is 9.00 to score first.
2. Four of United's five draws of 2017 have been 1-1 results. Another is priced at 7.00.
1. Both teams have scored in five of the last six games involving Chelsea. Both to net on Monday is priced at 2.06.