10. Chelsea have won their previous six meetings with Stoke City at Stamford Bridge in all competitions. They are favourites to win at 1.24.
9. The Blues have only lost one of their last 31 FA Cup games. They are 1.02 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. The Londoners drew six of those 31 matches. The draw is priced at 5.75.
7. Stoke had gone 12 games without a win before beating Chelsea in the Premier League last month. They can be backed at 12.00 to win.
6. The Potters won that match 3-2 at the Britannia Stadium. A repeat of that winning scoreline for the visitors is available at 70.00.
5. City have lost just one of their previous seven FA Cup games away from home, winning five. Mark Hughes’ side are 3.90 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
4. Chelsea have kept clean sheets in each of their last five matches against Stoke at Stamford Bridge. A clean sheet for the home side is priced at 1.85.
3. Samuel Eto’o bagged a hat-trick against Manchester United in the Premier League last weekend. The striker is 20.00 to score at least three goals.
2. Oussama Assaidi netted the winner in Stoke’s 3-2 win over Chelsea last month. He is 19.00 to score the last goal once again.
1. Eden Hazard has scored 11 goals in all competitions so far this season. The Belgian is 5.75 to open the scoring.
Here is Hazard scoring against Stoke City last season: