10. Chelsea haven’t lost an FA Cup third round tie since 1998. Derby County can be backed at 8.00 to beat the Blues.
9. Jose Mourinho’s side have won six of their last seven meetings with Derby. Chelsea are favourites to win at 1.40.
8. The other game in that seven-match period ended in a draw. A replay is priced at 4.40.
7. Chelsea have scored 21 goals in their previous four third round ties. Over 2.5 total goals for the away side is priced at 2.45, with the unders at 1.45.
6. The Blues have conceded just one goal in their last four third round games. They are 2.50 to win without conceding a goal.
5. The sides last met in March 2008 at Stamford Bridge, when Chelsea won 6-1. A repeat of that scoreline can be backed at 80.00.
4. Derby and Chelsea last met in the FA Cup third round in 1988, with the Londoners winning 3-1. An identical scoreline is available at 12.50.
3. The Rams have progressed to the fourth round in eight of their last nine FA Cup campaigns. The home side are priced at 2.85 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
2. Eden Hazard has scored 10 goals in all competitions so far this season. The Belgian is 7.00 to open the scoring in the East Midlands.
1. Derby striker Chris Martin has netted 15 times for Derby this term. He is 4.90 to bag a goal at any time.
Here's Martin finding the net against Leeds earlier this season: