10. Arsenal and Hull meet in the FA Cup for the third season on the bounce, having clashed in the 2014 final and 2015 third round. Arsenal won both games and are 1.52 to win this one.
9. Arsenal are unbeaten against Hull in 10 games (W9 L1) since a 2-1 defeat at home in September 2008. They are 1.26 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
8. Alexis Sanchez scored twice in a 3-1 Arsenal win the last time these sides met, in the Premier League at the end of last season. Sanchez scored in his three games against Hull last term and is 2.48 to net again.
7. Championship leaders Hull head into this clash off the back of seven wins in nine games, which includes FA Cup scalps op Brighton and Bury. They are 7.25 to win.
6. Steve Bruce’s men have not conceded the opening goal in any of those nine games — a run stretching back to a 1-0 loss at Preston on 28 December. Hull are 3.25 to score first.
5. Arsenal, meanwhile, are unbeaten in four outings and boasts five clean sheets from 10 games since Boxing Day. Arsenal are 2.43 to win with a clean sheet.
4. Olivier Giroud scored three goals in the FA Cup last season and three in the previous campaign. The Frenchman posts just one goal in the competition this term and is 4.10 to bag the opener on Saturday.
3. Abel Hernandez boasts 16 goals in the league for Hull already this season but is yet to play in the FA Cup. The striker is 4.80 to score at any time.
2. Danny Welbeck scored on his first appearance since April in Arsenal’s 2-1 win over Leicester last weekend. The England and former Manchester United striker has only scored four FA Cup goals in his career and is 5.40 to net last again.
1. Hull’s 0-0 draw with Brighton last weekend was their first goalless clash of the season, while Arsenal have been held 0-0 just three times this term. Both teams to score is priced at 2.04.