10. Chelsea and Manchester City have met 146 times, with Chelsea winning 61 times. The Londoners can be backed at 3.10 to win on Sunday.
9. There have been 37 draws between the sides in those 146 meetings. A draw after 90 minutes at Wembley is priced at 3.35.
8. City have beaten Chelsea 48 times since their first meeting in 1907. They are favourites to win at 2.30.
7. The last time the sides met, City won 2-0 at home in the Premier League. A repeat of that scoreline on Sunday can be backed at 12.50.
6. Yaya Toure opened the scoring in that game. The Ivorian midfielder is available at 12.50 to score the first goal at Wembley.
5. This season’s Premier League meeting at Stamford Bridge between the pair ended in a 0-0 stalemate. Another 0-0 draw is priced at 11.50.
4. Demba Ba is Chelsea’s leading scorer in the FA Cup this season with three goals. Ba can be backed at 3.20 to score at any time.
3. Fernando Torres has scored 20 goals in all competitions this season. The Spaniard is available at 8.25 to open the scoring against City.
2. City have scored nine goals in the last two rounds of the FA Cup. They are priced at 3.40 to score in both halves.
1. Carlos Tevez has scored five goals in the FA Cup this season. Tevez can be backed at 9.00 to score at least two goals on Sunday.