10. Chelsea and Manchester United meet in the FA Cup for the 13th time on Monday having shared a 2-2 draw in the quarter-final first-leg. Another draw after 90 minutes is priced at 3.55.
9. United have won eight of the previous 12 FA Cup meetings with the Blues, yet haven’t defeated Chelsea in the tournament since a replay at Stamford Bridge in March 1999. Sir Alex Ferguson’s men are 2.80 to win.
8. Dwight Yorke scored twice for United that day as the Red Devils ran out 2-0 victors. They haven’t beaten Chelsea away by that scoreline since, but another 2-0 result is priced at 17.00.
7. Chelsea beat United the last time these sides met in London – a 5-4 League Cup result after extra time. The Blues have defeated United 45 times in total and are 2.40 to win again.
6. Midfielder Ramires scored a 116th-minute winner at the Bridge that night, one of three goals he’s netted against United this season. The Brazilian is 15.00 to score last once more.
5. United have won their last two matches 1-0. They are 12.50 to repeat that score on Monday.
4. The Blues haven’t lost at the Bridge in six games (W5 D1). Rafael Benitez’s men are 1.72 to win Draw No Bet.
3. Reds striker Javier Hernandez hasn’t played for the club since scoring the opener against Chelsea in the first leg at Old Trafford. The Mexican is 3.00 to net his 17th goal of the season.
2. Chelsea have averaged two goals per game since that 2-2 draw and are 3.10 to net in both halves.
1. Sir Alex Ferguson hasn’t won the FA Cup in nine years, since a 3-0 final victory over Millwall in 2004. United are 4.00 to win the competition while defending champions Chelsea are priced at 4.75.