10. Oldham Athletic have beaten Everton 14 times, compared to the Premier League side’s 13 wins. The visitors are priced at 17.00 to win at Goodison Park.
9. The Toffees did the league double over Oldham back in the 1993/94 Premier League campaign, and can be backed at 1.16 to win on Wednesday.
8. These sides drew in the original fixture at Boundary Park. A draw after 90 minutes in the replay is available at 7.00.
7. The final score in the that day was 2-2 after a late Matt Smith equaliser for Oldham. A repeat of that scoreline on Sunday - which would result in extra time - can be backed at 20.00.
6. In 1908, Oldham and Everton were involved in a 0-0 draw in the FA Cup. An identical scoreline after 90 minutes this time around is available at 22.00.
5. Everton went on to win the replay 6-1 – a repeat of which can be backed at 40.00.
4. Everton's matches have produced an average of 2.92 goals per game so far this season, whilst Oldham's have seen an average of 2.45. Over 2.5 total goals is priced at 1.40, with unders at 2.85.
3. The Premier League side have only won two of their last eight games in all competitions. Oldham are available at 5.00 to either win or draw after 90 minutes in a Double Chance bet.
2. Athletic have won four of their last six matches, but only recorded two victories in the ten games previous to that run. Everton are favourites to either win or draw in normal time at 1.10.
1. Everton have scored nine goals in their three FA Cup games in the current campaign. The Toffees are priced at 1.62 to score in both halves against Oldham.