10. Tottenham Hotspur sit in fourth place in the Premier League, with 12 wins from a possible 23. Spurs are favourites at 1.60 to beat Leeds United in the FA Cup on Sunday.
9. Leeds find themselves in 11th place one division below Spurs, in the Championship. The West Yorkshire side have won 12 of their 28 league games, and can be backed at 5.35 to overcome Tottenham at Elland Road.
8. The sides drew at White Hart Lane as recently as the 2009/2010 FA Cup campaign. A draw on Sunday is priced at 2.80.
7. The scoreline in that game was 2-2, with Jermaine Beckford scoring a late penalty for the visitors. A repeat of that exact scoreline this time around is available at 12.50.
6. Spurs then went on to win the replay 3-1 at Elland Road, thanks to a Jermain Defoe hat-trick. An identical scoreline on Sunday can be backed at 12.50.
5. Leeds’ last six games have seen an average of 1.83 goals per game, whilst Spurs’ previous six have produced 2.67 per match. Over 2.5 total goals between the pair is available at 1.65, with unders at 2.15.
4. In their most recent game, Leeds beat Bristol City 1-0 at Elland Road. Neil Warnock’s side can be backed at 16.00 to beat Spurs 1-0 too.
3. Andre Villas-Boas’ side drew 1-1 with Manchester United last weekend. Spurs are available at 7.25 to record another 1-1 draw on Sunday.
2. In their last 20 matches, Leeds have kept no clean sheets away from home, but have managed shut-outs five times at Elland Road. United are priced at 8.00 to win without conceding a goal.
1. Spurs are still yet to have scored a penalty in any competition this season. The Londoners are available at 6.00 to score a spot-kick, and 1.10 not to bag one.