10. Chelsea have never won at Old Trafford in the FA Cup in five attempts. Manchester United are favourites at 1.75 to win on Sunday.
9. In those five games, Chelsea only managed to score one goal. United can be backed at 3.35 to win without conceding.
8. Before Tuesday night’s defeat to Real Madrid in the Champions League, United were unbeaten in 18 games in all competitions. Sir Alex Ferguson’s side can be backed at 1.20 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Chelsea have only won eight of their 18 games in 2013 under interim manager Rafael Benitez. The Blues are priced at 4.40 to win at Old Trafford on Sunday.
6. In this season’s league meeting between the pair, United were triumphant in a 3-2 victory at Stamford Bridge. A repeat of that winning scoreline for the league leaders is available at 20.00.
5. United have scored at least three goals in their last four matches against Chelsea. The Red Devils are priced at 2.55 to score in both halves on Sunday.
4. Between the sides, 14 goals have been shared in the two meetings this season. Over 4.5 total goals on Sunday are available at 5.50, with unders at 1.12.
3. Frank Lampard is still looking for his 200th goal in a Chelsea shirt. The Blues’ talismanic midfielder is priced at 4.50 to reach the landmark with a goal at any time at Old Trafford.
2. Striker Robin van Persie has only found the net once in his last eight appearances. The Dutchman is available at 1.72 not to score against Chelsea.
1. Mexican forward Javier Hernandez has scored in five of his last six matches against Chelsea in all competitions. Chicharito can be backed at 5.25 to open the scoring on Sunday.