10. Manchester United take on Fulham in the fourth round of the FA Cup this Saturday having won their last nine home games against the Cottagers. Another United victory is priced at 1.28.
9. Fulham last beat United at Old Trafford in October 2003, a 3-1 victory with a late third from Junichi Inamoto. Another 3-1 away result is available at 60.00.
8. United beat Fulham 3-2 at home earlier in the season, the first time Fulham had scored at Old Trafford in five attempts. United are 2.15 to win without conceding.
7. Robin van Persie scored to cancel out Damien Duff’s opener that day, just one of 24 goals for club and country the Dutchman has netted this season. Van Persie is favourite at 1.50 to score at any time.
6. Duff’s goal was his second of three this season, although the Irish winger hasn’t netted in his last 14 appearances. Duff is 8.25 to score and 22.00 to again net first.
5. Fulham have won just one in nine games and only twice away from home all season. They are 8.15 to win Draw No Bet on Saturday.
4. United, meanwhile, haven’t lost since early December, winning seven and drawing three of their last ten. Sir Alex Ferguson’s side are 1.06 to win Draw No Bet.
3. Dimitar Berbatov makes his first return to Old Trafford since leaving United for the Cottagers last summer. The Bulgarian scored 57 goals for United in four years and already has seven to his name this season. He is 3.80 to net on Saturday.
2. Ryan Giggs is set to make his 73rd FA Cup appearance this weekend – he is currently in his 20th Cup campaign. The winger is 3.70 to add to the 11 goals scored in the competition over two decades.
1. United have won the trophy 11 times although they last claimed it in 2004. They are 5.50 to repeat the feat while Fulham – FA Cup runners-up in 1975 – are 17.00 to make the semis.