10. Liverpool go into their FA Cup third round tie against Manfield Town on the back of two consecutive Premier League victories (against QPR and Sunderland). The Reds are favourites at 1.20 to win on Sunday.
9. Home side Mansfield won their most recent game 3-0 away to Alfreton Town on New Year’s Day. A famous Mansfield victory can be backed at 14.00.
8. Before a home 2-1 home defeat (also to Alfreton Town) on Boxing Day, Mansfield enjoyed a 13 game unbeaten run at Field Mill. Town are priced at 4.20 to either draw (resulting in a replay) or win against Liverpool in a Double Chance bet.
7. Liverpool, under the leadership of Kenny Dalgish, managed to get all the way to the FA Cup final in last year’s campaign. Brendan Rodger’s side are available at 1.60 to be winning at half-time and full-time.
6. Jake Speight is Mansfield’s top scorer so far this term with eight goals in all competitions. The striker can be backed at XXX to bag the first goal in Sunday’s tie.
5. This will be only the second meeting between the clubs – the only previous game came in the 1970/71 League cup when the teams drew 0-0 at Mansfield. A repeat of that scoreline this time around can be backed at 20.00.
4. Due to the stalemate, the game was replayed at Anfield in a 3-2 Liverpool win. An identical scoreline at Field Mill is priced at 22.00.
3. Both sides were involved in 3-0 victories in their most recent matches – Mansfield won 3-0 at Alfreton whilst Liverpool beat Sunderland 3-0. A Mansfield 3-0 win is available at 200.00, whilst a 3-0 Liverpool victory is priced at 8.00.
2. The Reds have scored three or more goals in four of their last six games. Over 3.5 total goals on Sunday can be backed at 2.15, with unders at 1.57.
1. Liverpool’s new signing Daniel Sturridge scored just twice in 12 games for Chelsea this season before joining the Reds earlier this month. Sturridge is available at XXX to score at any time on his debut.