10. Millwall play Aston Villa for the first time in 23 years on Friday evening with the Lions looking to book a place in the fifth round of the FA Cup. They are 2.35 to win.
9. Villa, however, boast a 14-7 win-loss record over Millwall and sit 11 places higher than their FA Cup opponents in the English league ladder. They are 2.85 to win on Friday.
8. Millwall beat Villa 2-0 the last time these sides met at The Den, in December 1989. Although they haven’t won 2-0 at home all season they are 12.50 to do so this Friday.
7. Villa head into this fixture having won just two games in eight. Both were 2-1 victories and a price of 10.50 is available for a repeat scoreline.
6. Kenny Jackett’s men have won two of their last four and nine of 16 home games in all competition this season. They are 1.68 to win Draw No Bet.
5. Villa haven’t kept a clean sheet in 11 games, averaging 2.45 goals conceded per match. They are just 1.22 to concede on Friday.
4. Paul Lambert’s side have lost four and drawn one of their five trips to London this season, their only point coming in a 1-1 tie with QPR in December. Another draw in the capital this Friday is priced at 3.35.
3. These teams have met nine times in the FA Cup, Millwall winning the most recent clash 1-0 in January 1986. Another 1-0 home result is available at 8.75.
2. Villa have conceded first in seven of their past nine matches. Millwall are 1.75 to net first on Friday evening.
1. The Lions have only once reached the FA Cup final, in 2004, while Villa – seven time winners – last made Wembley in 2000. They are 12.00 to reach the semis this season with Millwall at 20.00.