10. Liverpool find themselves in 7th place in Premier League, with 9 wins from 23 games, going into their FA Cup 4th round tie at Oldham Athletic. The Reds are favourites at 1.22 to win on Sunday.
9. Oldham are 19th in League One, with just seven wins from 29 matches. The home side can be backed at 14.00 to beat Liverpool.
8. Athletic have only drawn one of their previous six matches, whilst Liverpool haven’t drawn at all in their last half-dozen. A draw on Sunday, which would result in an Anfield replay, is priced at 5.75.
7. Brendan Rodgers’ side beat Mansfield Town 2-1 in the third round to set up the tie with Oldham. A repeat of that winning scoreline for Liverpool this time around is available at 7.75.
6. In one of the shocks of the third round, Oldham won 3-2 at Championship side Nottingham Forest. An identical scoreline on Sunday can be backed at 70.00.
5. The two sides met in last year’s campaign, when Liverpool beat Oldham 5-1 at Anfield. A 5-1 victory for Liverpool at Boundary Park is priced at 28.00.
4. The Reds have kept three clean sheets in their previous six matches, and can be backed at 1.90 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Last weekend, Liverpool beat Norwich City 5-0. Suarez and co. are priced at 24.00 to dish out another 5-0 thrashing on Sunday.
2. Paul Dickov’s side lost 1-0 away to Notts County on Tuesday night in a League One fixture. Oldham are available at 6.25 to lose 1-0 for the second game on the bounce.
1. Oldham’s last 20 matches have seen an average of 2.80 goals per game, whilst Liverpool’s previous 20 have produced an average of 2.70. Over 2.5 total goals on Sunday can be backed at 1.53, with unders at 2.40.