10. Stoke face Manchester City for the third time this season in the fourth round of the FA Cup on Saturday. They haven’t beaten City in seven attempts and are 4.90 to do so this weekend.
9. City beat Stoke 3-0 the last time these sides met on new year's day - their third successive 3-0 home win against the Potters. Roberto Mancini’s men are 14.00 to repeat that scoreline.
8. Stoke haven’t won a in 90 minutes in their last six games (D3, L3) and have drawn six of their last ten. Another draw on Saturday is priced at 3.70.
7. City, meanwhile, are on a five-game winning streak and haven’t conceded in over 360 minutes of football. They are 2.90 to win without conceding.
6. These sides drew 1-1 in their Premier League fixture at the Britannia Stadium this season, Javi Garcia cancelling out Peter Crouch’s opener. It was just one of two goals Garcia has for the club and he is 8.00 to score on Saturday.
5. Stoke converted one of their two shots on target that match and held just 33.8% of the possession. Another 1-1 draw is available at 6.75.
4. Potters striker Michael Owen scored his first competitive goal since October 2011 last weekend to take his overall professional goal tally to 219. The former England international is 4.30 to net again on Saturday.
3. David Silva scored his first goals in 13 games at the weekend, his opener coming after just two minutes against Fulham before a second after half time. The Spaniard is 8.75 to open the scoring and 3.50 to net at any time.
2. Stoke ran out 3-1 victors when these sides met in the 2009/10 FA Cup. Another 3-1 result against the English champions is available at 36.00.
1. Stoke have never won the FA Cup, reaching their first final in 2011, and are 9.00 to get to the semis this season. City, meanwhile, won their fifth Cup against Stoke at Wembley that year and are 5.75 to win it again.