10. Sunday’s meeting will be the fourth FA Cup tie between Swansea City and Arsenal. The Gunners have won two of those fixtures, and are favourites at 2.10 to win this time around.
9. However, Swansea have beaten Arsenal in the sides’ last two Premier League meetings. Michael Laudrup’s side are priced at 3.20 to beat Arsenal for a third consecutive time.
8. Both sides drew their most recent respective games – Arsenal earned a point in a 1-1 draw at Southampton, while Swansea drew 2-2 at home to Aston Villa. A draw on Sunday is priced at 3.50.
7. The last time the two clubs met was as recently as December, when Swansea won 2-0 at the Emirates. A repeat of that winning scoreline for the Swans on Sunday is priced at 18.00.
6. Spanish striker Michu scored twice in that match, and is available at XXX to score two or more goals once again.
5. Danny Graham has scored twice in his last two games (against Fulham and Aston Villa). Graham is priced at XXX to find the net at anytime against Arsenal.
4. Swansea hosted Arsenal in a 3-2 home win at the Liberty Stadium in last season’s Premier League campaign. An identical scoreline on Sunday is priced at 26.00.
3. The Gunners haven’t failed to qualify for the FA Cup fourth round since 1996. Swansea can be backed at 1.68 to either draw (resulting in a replay) or win the game in a Double Chance bet.
2. Theo Walcott’s recent hat-trick against Newcastle brought the Englishman’s goal-scoring tally up to 14 for the season. Walcott can be backed at XXX to score the first goal at the Liberty Stadium.
1. The Welsh side have only won four of their previous 19 FA Cup ties against same-division opposition, including three defeats in the three previous campaigns. Arsenal are available at 1.33 to either draw or win the game in a Double Chance bet.