10. West Ham welcome Manchester United to Upton Park for the 124th clash between these two sides. The Red Devils have an overall win-loss record of 57-42 and are 1.67 to win again.
9. West Ham beat Man United the last time these sides met in cup competition. The Upton park side won 4-0 in the 2010 League Cup and are 4.85 to win on Saturday.
8. The Hammers converted four of their six shots on target that day, while Sir Alex Ferguson's side failed to score in any of their ten attempts. West Ham are 1.44 to score.
7. Man United have won eight of the last nine meetings between these two sides, keeping six clean sheets in the process. They are 2.55 to keep another clean sheet on Saturday.
6. West Ham won their first game in five on New Years Day, a narrow 2-1 victory over Norwich. They are 16.00 to win by the same scoreline.
5. Sir Alex Ferguson’s side, meanwhile, have won five in six and roundly beat Wigan 4-0 on the same day. Another 4-0 result at Upton Park is priced at 26.00.
4. The Hammers haven’t won the FA Cup since 1980 and are 70.00 to lift the trophy this season. Man United, meanwhile, last won the Cup in 2004 and are 7.50 to win it for a 12th time.
3. Six of West Ham’s eight victories this season have come at Upton Park, while Man United have lost three of five games on the road. The Hammers are 3.60 to win Draw No Bet.
2. 24 of Manchester United’s 52 league points have come after being a goal down at some stage. A HT/FT bet of West Ham/Man United is priced at 22.00.
1. There hasn’t been a draw between these two sides in their last 16 meetings, stretching back to November 2002. Jermain Defoe and Ruud van Nistelrooy both scored in the 1-1 result and another draw on Saturday is priced at 3.75.