10. West Ham have lost only two of their last 16 matches in all competitions. They are 1.37 to win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
9. Eight of those 16 games ended level. Blackburn are 3.40 to earn a replay with a draw.
8. The Hammers beat Wolves and Liverpool (over two ties) to reach the fifth round. They are favourites to win at 2.30.
7. Six of West Ham’s last seven FA Cup matches have involved under 2.5 goals. Over 2.5 total goals can be backed at 2.30, with under at 1.65.
6. Blackburn overcame lower league opposition in Newport County and Oxford United to reach the fifth round. They are priced at 3.20 to win.
5. Rovers have lost only one of their last six games in all competitions, winning three and drawing two. They are 1.65 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
4. Three of the last five meetings between Blackburn and West Ham have ended 1-1, a repeat of which is available at 7.00.
3. The other two of those five matches ended goalless. A 0-0 draw can be backed at 8.00.
2. West Ham haven’t beaten Blackburn since a 4-1 home win in August 2008. The Hammers are 46.00 to win 4-1.
1. Mark Noble is the only player still playing for either side who featured that day. The midfielder is 14.00 to open the scoring.