10. Everton have progressed from their last eight FA Cup meetings with lower league sides. The visitors are favourites to win at 1.46.
9. The Merseysiders scored 26 goals in those eight games, conceding five. They are 2.80 to win without conceding a goal.
8. The Toffees have won all three of the previous three FA Cup clashes between the sides. Carlisle can be backed at 7.00 to cause an upset with a win.
7. Last time the sides met, Everton were 3-1 winners in a 2010 League Cup tie. An identical scoreline is priced at 12.00.
6. Carlisle have won just one of their last 14 FA Cup matches against top flight teams, losing 11 and drawing two. Everton are 1.11 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
5. Carlisle’s only victory in that run was a 1-0 win against QPR in 1986. The hosts are 23.00 to win 1-0.
4. Everton are without a win in four games, drawing two and losing two. Carlisle are 2.80 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
3. The Cumbrians are unbeaten in four matches, but three of those were draws. A draw is available at 4.70.
2. There have been under 2.5 goals in each of Everton’s last three FA Cup games. Over 2.5 goals can be backed at 1.53, with unders at 2.50.
1. Romelu Lukaku has found the net in each of his three FA Cup appearances for Everton. The Belgian is 3.60 to open the scoring.