10. Manchester City have won four of their previous five meetings with Chelsea in the FA Cup, losing the other. The visitors can be backed at 4.45 to win.
9. City have lost only two of their last 11 matches against Chelsea in all competitions, winning six and drawing three. Manuel Pellegrini’s side are 2.02 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Excluding penalty shootouts, Chelsea have won 24 of their last 29 FA Cup games at home, losing just once. They are favourites to win at 1.83.
7. Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 12 domestic fixtures, last losing at Leicester City in the Premier League on December 14. The hosts are 1.22 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. The Blues’ 2-1 defeat in Paris on Tuesday was their first defeat since Guus Hiddink took charge. Manchester City are 14.00 to win 2-1.
5. Chelsea have kept a clean sheet in five of their last six FA Cup matches at Stamford Bridge. They are 3.15 to win without conceding a goal.
4. Manchester City have won five of their last nine FA Cup away games, losing only one. They are 7.50 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Hiddink has won all five of his previous FA cup matches as Chelsea manager. The hosts are 3.90 to score in both halves.
2. Two of the last three meetings between the sides have ended level. A draw can be backed at 3.70.
1. Kelechi Iheanacho has averaged a goal every 70 minutes this term across all competitions. He is 9.00 to open the scoring with his 10th goal of the season.